turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pqcpa

Can I speak to a representative

I can't find proof my return was filed
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CassandraLO
Intuit Alumni

Can I speak to a representative

I have listed our contact information below and some information that may help with checking if your return was filed and if it was not, how to complete it, under the "No Record Found" link.

To verify you have filed your return, check your e-file status. Make sure to wait at least 24 hours before checking your e-file status after filing. 

If your e-file status shows "No Record" please click here - "No Record Found" when looking up your e-file status at turbotax.com  You would receive an email with a order number when you pay your TurboTax fees but that is not confirmation of your return being e-filed. When you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax.  The first one will say that your return was submitted.  The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return.

If you find your return shows to mail and print your return, rather than e-file, you can change this and submit your return. Please see the TurboTax FAQ below, if this is the case.

How do I change from mail to e-file in TurboTax Online?

You can contact us at (800)446-8848 5am to 9pm Pacific.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies