Solved: I have income from a 1099-misc that is in block 1 (rents). The program does not give me an option to enter income in that block. what do I do?

I have income from a 1099-misc that is in block 1 (rents). The program does not give me an option to enter income in that block. what do I do?

Did you go to Federal->Wages & Income->Less Common Income->Form 1099-MISC? There is a box 1 here for rents.

However, you may have gone to the first "1099-MISC" that you saw under the Self-employment heading. No, as you noticed, that data entry screen doesn't have a box 1. Delete what you have entered in Self-employment, and go to the Less Common Income subheading.