turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

. I filed and accepted 1/31, my federal changed on Saturday and gave me a ddd. I had same message as most of u for state, that changed to processing as oif Saturday too.
axeman012

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Who has received nys refund
bjuaire02

My state has been processing for about a week now. And then today it was changed to the message saying it needs further review. So is this a NY thing or what? I’ve used TurboTax for 4 or 5 years and never had an issue. I need my return ASAP. I’m in a bad relationship and I’m depending on this money to get my car fixed and get my own place. :(
axeman012

Yeah so If anyone has received their NYS refund what day was it deposited I don't understand what's taking so long I was accepted 1/26

I was accepted on 1/24 and still didn’t get the DD date either. I have a feeling most will go out this week since it’s been 3 weeks.

I was accepted the 30th....I feel all yours is pain! I’m only getting a lowsy $299 dollars back!! But I need it so I can keep going on my sleeve. I got the first session in this past Saturday and it completed 1/4 of my arm for 350!!! Ugh I don’t want to cancel it!!
mzrenee05

I filed on the 1st of February, I was accepted the 3rd of February, I then checked online the 4th of February and had the “...needs further review...may be later than fed...” message. Today, the 20th of February, it finally says processing! I’ll keep everyone posted on when I recieve my DDD!

Mines still says the same nys refund

For state What does this mean "We have received your return and it is being processed. No further information is available at this time."?

So no one here has gotten NYS refund bAck yet? Just same “ is being processed no further information at this time” this sucks! I mine was accepted on 1/30 and still nothing

@jaime.kahan I'm telling you not only is the federal being greedy lol so is ny state!

@lewisgavilanes I got my small federal back already but ny state is killing me! This is ridiculous!

I have friends that received their nys refunds on 2/14, 2/15 and 2/16 and here I am still on further review message and I filed before them and was accepted before all of them!! How is this even fair
kuntry87

My status changed from further review back to its processing yesterday Feb.20th

ok so woke up checked and STILL THE SAME HORSESH73723 "STILL PROCESSING " NOW IM ANNOYED ....IVE BEEN ON HOLD WITH THESE GREEDY PPL FOR 12 MINUTESSSSSS
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies