I have filed my federal taxes and paid. I won mone...

I have filed my federal taxes and paid. I won money in la and now when i submit la state, turbotax wants to subtract federal from state.how to submit state only

There is no way to pay the fed balance due with the state refund ... what you are looking at is just basic info for you showing the net result of the state refund and the federal balance due. Ignore that and in the FILE tab choose to only efile the state if the fed was successfully efiled already.

Or is it asking you go pay the Turbo Tax fees for federal?  Did you use Turbo Tax for Federal?  Are you in the same account?  Maybe you had to upgrade? 

How to see your fees

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online/0...