Solved: I have entered some 1099 info from my financial institution and I just realized I could have imported. If I import, will it duplicate some 1099 info I already entered?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have entered some 1099 info from my financial institution and I just realized I could have imported. If I import, will it duplicate some 1099 info I already entered?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have entered some 1099 info from my financial institution and I just realized I could have imported. If I import, will it duplicate some 1099 info I already entered?

Yes.  The 1099 information will be duplicated if you import it unless you delete the manual entries you made.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Yes.  The 1099 information will be duplicated if you import it unless you delete the manual entries you made.

View solution in original post

Level 15

Or maybe when you import it there will be a list of all the 1099s you can import.  You can uncheck the ones you already entered.
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings