Solved: I have entered some 1099 info from my financial institution and I just realized I could have imported. If I import, will it duplicate some 1099 info I already entered?

I have entered some 1099 info from my financial institution and I just realized I could have imported. If I import, will it duplicate some 1099 info I already entered?

Yes.  The 1099 information will be duplicated if you import it unless you delete the manual entries you made.

Or maybe when you import it there will be a list of all the 1099s you can import.  You can uncheck the ones you already entered.