turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Greg2
Returning Member

I have entered some 1099 info from my financial institution and I just realized I could have imported. If I import, will it duplicate some 1099 info I already entered?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JulieR
Expert Alumni

I have entered some 1099 info from my financial institution and I just realized I could have imported. If I import, will it duplicate some 1099 info I already entered?

Yes.  The 1099 information will be duplicated if you import it unless you delete the manual entries you made.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JulieR
Expert Alumni

Yes.  The 1099 information will be duplicated if you import it unless you delete the manual entries you made.

Or maybe when you import it there will be a list of all the 1099s you can import.  You can uncheck the ones you already entered.
Rnm315108

I have entered my investment info via the automated TurboTax capability.  Can I use the same capability to update my investment information?  There were a significant number of transactions.

Will the more recent 1099 info be updated if I use the TTax automated capability?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies