I have entered my deduction data on itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com how can I transfer this to my 2016 turbotax deductions and credits section? Thanks

To import your donations from ItsDeductible into TurboTax Online:

• Open (continue) your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in, click Take me to my return, then click Pick up where I left off.)
  • Click My Account (top right of your screen).
  • Select Tools.
  • In the pop-up window, select Topic Search.
  • In the search bar, type donations.
  • In the results box, highlight donations, then click GO.
  • You'll land on the Donations to Charity page. Click Yes.
  • Next TurboTax will prompt, Do you have an account with ItsDeductible Online? Click Yes and follow the onscreen instructions.

How do I import my donations from ItsDeductible? https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301490