Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have Deluxe 2023 and Business 2023 installed on my desktop. When I try to open my filed business tax form, it attempts to open in Deluxe and then give me Error 190.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I have Deluxe 2023 and Business 2023 installed on my desktop. When I try to open my filed business tax form, it attempts to open in Deluxe and then give me Error 190.

Both the personal versions and the Business program use the same file ending in .tax2023.   So start the program first then go up to File-Open.  

If you get error 190 trying to open a return you need to install a state program.  Post back.

Thanks for the quick reply. My end goal with accessing my filed business form is to calculate estimated taxes. However, when I File-Open, it just takes me through steps to check filing status and then print/save form. I'm not able to pull up the tax form to do a search for 1040-es. Any tips?

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

TurboTax CD/Download 

1. Go into Forms Mode by clicking on the Forms icon in the top right of the blue bar.   
  2. In the Forms in My Return list on the left, click Filing Inst.  [It's usually toward the bottom of the list.]  The form will appear on the right side of the screen. 
  3. You can view the form on the screen or you can print a copy by clicking the Print box at the bottom of the screen. 
  4. To return to the interview, click on the Step-By-Step icon in the top right of the blue bar.   
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Are you trying to open the Business return or your personal return?  Can you open either of them?  The 1040 ES will only be in your personal Deluxe return.  What kind of Business return do you have?  A 1065 or 1120, etc?  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies