karinaugalde96

I have already paid for my $40 processing fee, i had to go back into my info. why is it wanting me to pay again?

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

@karinaugalde96 are you being asked to pay the $40.00 processing fee again? What is the exact message that you are receiving when you sign back in?

katherinephillips

I am also getting this notification. I was advised to delete my state return and re-enter the information but when I did that, it is asking me to pay the 40.00 processing fee again. I already made this payment. 

karinaugalde96

yes! So I ended up paying again and just have it come out of my tax refund although they charge an extra $40. I then requested a refund for the first $40 I had paid and recieved it within an hour