I have already paid for my $40 processing fee, i h...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karinaugalde96

I have already paid for my $40 processing fee, i had to go back into my info. why is it wanting me to pay again?

3 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

I have already paid for my $40 processing fee, i had to go back into my info. why is it wanting me to pay again?

@karinaugalde96 are you being asked to pay the $40.00 processing fee again? What is the exact message that you are receiving when you sign back in?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
katherinephillips
Level 1

I am also getting this notification. I was advised to delete my state return and re-enter the information but when I did that, it is asking me to pay the 40.00 processing fee again. I already made this payment. 

karinaugalde96

yes! So I ended up paying again and just have it come out of my tax refund although they charge an extra $40. I then requested a refund for the first $40 I had paid and recieved it within an hour

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings