• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bergenvmi92
Level 2

I have a new HP Pavilion computer. I've downloaded Turbo Tax and it won't start. When repairing I get a 1334 error code.

I've tried loading and then un-installing a dozen times - still get the same error.  I've never had a problem before this.  I'm going to have to dust off my old computer (hopefully it still works) if Turbo Tax can't fix this issue.
5 Replies
SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

I have a new HP Pavilion computer. I've downloaded Turbo Tax and it won't start. When repairing I get a 1334 error code.

This Turbo Tax FAQ will provide a solution for the error code 1334. 

Error 1334

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Mike9241
Level 15

if tax expert's link doesn't work here's the full link, copy and paste in your browser

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/bugs-and-error-messages/help/error-1334-error-installing-c-program... 

ebeauparland

I am having the same problem and neither of the links is working for me.

bergenvmi92
Level 2

I found that I changed my display settings to 600x800 and then started TT - it worked.  I only had to do it once and then after changing back to the preferred higher resolution it worked just fine.

ebeauparland

that worked perfectly.  thank you so much

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v