I have a family of 5 (2 adults & 3 kids). My wife works full time and I'm self employed. I filed our personal taxes in Feb. Now, how do I file my self employment?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a family of 5 (2 adults & 3 kids). My wife works full time and I'm self employed. I filed our personal taxes in Feb. Now, how do I file my self employment?

2 Replies

If your business is a sole proprietorship or single member LLC, you need to file that on Schedule C that is part of your personal tax return. You will need to amend your taxes to include.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7276596

My business is a partnership. Do I still need to amend the return or can I just file another return?
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings