sydmay16

I have a 1099-G corrected and not corrected for 2016, do I report both? If so, where in the process do I report it?

ThomasM

Assuming they're for the same type of income, then you'll enter the corrected version only.  That one supersedes the original.

To enter it, click on the Federal Taxes tab, then select Wages & Income.

Since Form 1099-G is used for different types of payments made to you, you'll scroll down to the section which applies.  Use the Unemployment section if your 1099-G was for unemployment compensation.  Otherwise, you'll enter your information in the section marked Other Common Income.

In this section, you'll enter your 1099-G information in one of two areas:  Refunds received for State/Local Tax Returns, or Other 1099-G Income, again depending on what the 1099-G applies to.  If you click on Other 1099-G Income, TurboTax will show you a list of potential choices.  Then follow the prompts to enter the information.

ThomasM