I have 199A that goes with my K-1 i don’t know if ...

I have 199A that goes with my K-1 i don’t know if i need to enter the information into my return

You'll need to put the 199A information that came with your K-1 into the categories shown in the "We need some information about your 199A income or loss" and "Let's check for some uncommon adjustments" screens (see two screenshots later in this post). 

For a partnership Form 1065 Schedule K-1, the 199A QBI entry starts by entering code Z on the box 20 screen.

For an S-corp Form 1120S Schedule K-1, the 199A QBI entry starts by entering code V on the box 17 screen.

Form a trust Form 1041 Schedule K-1, the 199A QBI entry starts by entering code I (as in India) on the box 14 screen.

Enter the code Z or V or I when you enter the K-1 box 20 or 17 or 14 screen, but you don't need to enter an amount on that "box" screen.  Continue on, and after two more screens asking about QBI, you'll find the two screens you need.  When you check the box next to a category, a place will open up to enter your amounts.  These screens (if applicable to the amount(s) on your statement) must be completed in order for your K-1 QBI information to be correctly input into TurboTax. 

Note that any Unadjusted Basis of Assets amount goes on the "....has UBIA of qualified property" line.

To get back to the K-1 summary screen and and enter your K-1 (or find a Schedule K-1 to edit), click the "magnifying glass Search" icon on the top row, enter "k-1" in the search window and press return or enter, and then click on the "Jump to k-1" link to find the K-1 you need to edit.

Here are the "We need some information about your 199A income or loss" and "Let's check for some uncommon adjustments" screens where you enter the information from your K-1:

This helped me tremendously!! I couldn’t figure it out until this very thoroughly detailed, down to the exact correct window, reply showed me exactly what was holding up the electronic filing of my return. I couldn’t get through to anyone live all day, but this gave me the exact answer i needed. Thank you, I am so relieved.