roglrosz

I had no earned income in 2018; therefore no W-2. Why do you keep asking me to fill out earned income from a W-2?????????????

MarilynG

Whatever income document you have (1099-R, 1099-Misc, 1099-Div, for example) type the document in the FIND window, then click on 'Jump to xxxx' to go to the entry area for your income.

Or, click on 'Wages & Income', click 'I'll choose what I work on' and you will see a listing of Income Topics where you can enter the type of income that you have.

You don't have to go through sections that don't apply to you.

MarilynG