sarabrugam-gmail

I got the email that my Form 14039, Identify Theft Affidavit is ready. I cannot get it to download into my account. I have updated my software over and over!

Kdf0923

Did you find out how to access the form in the program?

NashayLO

Here are some other steps you can do, to update your software, Troubleshoot TurboTax for Windows updating issues

Also, try a Manual Update, Manually Update TurboTax for Windows Software (Bas...

If all else fails, call TurboTax for a new download, What is the TurboTax phone number?

sarabrugam-gmail

Nope. I deleted the form and will do it manually. When I contacted support at TurboTax, they told me this is just an extra form and not one that is needed for filing. It never updated and I even tried to do it again. Something is wrong with their system. I couldn't just wait around. I wanted to get my info in so I deleted the form and will take care of things on the side. I am disappointed in how this form should be there and never was really there when needed. Also, when I contacted Turbotax, it isn't important. If it isn't important, why have it as a step in the program?