I got rejected for code 1040 it said i cannot file because my ssn has been used on another return as a dependent but the app won’t let me fix it

TurboTax cannot fix the fact that the IRS detected that someone else filed using your SSN. This can be fixed only by the IRS.

First of all, you will have to print and mail your return; it cannot be e-filed.

Next, look at the following link to see the steps you will need to take to resolve a possible Identity Theft - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/taxpayer-guide-to-identity-theft