Solved: I got a 1095-B form. I thought that was all I had and said I didn't have a 1099-HC when I did my taxes. After I submitted, I found my 1099-HC. Will that affect anything?

I got a 1095-B form. I thought that was all I had and said I didn't have a 1099-HC when I did my taxes. After I submitted, I found my 1099-HC. Will that affect anything?

The 1099-HC is the Massachusetts state form.  If you were insured, there is no penalty, but keep a copy because the state may contact you for a copy if they need you to mail it in.