pbgale3399

I filled out Schedule C deductions but they are not showing up in the final page of deductions nor is there a place before the final tally to input estimated taxes paid.

I could not find in the work up where to put expenses for my real estate business so I manually put them in the schedule c worksheet however in the final page they did not show up.  also I did not see where to add my estimated taxes I paid.

To enter, edit or delete estimated taxes paid (Federal, State, Local) -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Scroll down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid
  • On Estimates, click on the start or update button. Be sure to pick State.

Or enter estimates paid in the Search box located in the upper right of the online program screen.  Click on Jump to estimates paid

Then for the forced Sch C expenses ... if you are using the downloaded version you should NEVER make entries in the FORMS mode ... they should always be made in the step by step mode ...

Where do I enter my self-employment business expenses, like home office, vehicle mileage, and supplies?

To enter your home office, vehicle mileage, supplies and other common business expenses:

1.  Type “Schedule C” in the Search box.

2.  Select the “Jump to” link.

o   If this is your first time working in this section: You’ll be asked some questions about your self-employment work, and then have a chance to enter your expenses.

o   If  you have already entered some information about your self-employment work:

§  Select Edit next to your business, and confirm your general business info if asked.

§  Select Add expenses for this work OR, if this your first time entering expenses, select Continue on the Let's get the deductions...screen.

§  Follow the screens to enter your expenses.

TurboTax CD/Download Home & Business - Follow these instructions to enter your expenses.