artichoke4321

I filled in my information on earnings. Turbo tax is telling me my return is almost ready. BUT it hasn't asked me for my spouse's income yet. what should I do?

Where do I enter my spouse's income?
SusieR

Hi there! Do you know if you have selected "Married Filing Jointly" as your filing status? Please confirm that first if you can.

PlumpRodent

yes 

PlumpRodent

yes I did.

You enter their income the same way and place as yours.  When you first start a W2 or 1099 it will ask who it's for.

To add a  W2 just type w2 (small W)  in the search box at the top of your return and click on Jump To the W2

OR  To Add a W2 enter it under

Federal Taxes on the left side

Wages & Income  

Then Wages and Salaries- Click the Start or Update button

Then if you are married you should have 2 buttons...Add w-2 for (taxpayer name) and Add w-2 for (spouse name). Click on the correct button to add a W-2.