murphycruz

I filed with turbotax free service 04/02 in partnership with Lyft. And at the same time provides my checking account information and setup a payment plan with an amt. And monthly date. Came back appr

VictoriaD75

Is this a payment plan with the IRS? If it came back approved, expect to see the payments on the dates established, but with possible delays. The IRS is a little behind in processing payments, and we have seen some delays.

More information regarding installment agreements and payment options can be found in the links below:

How can I pay my federal taxes? - Community

IRS Installment Agreements

ScoobDe22

Good morning, 

I filed on april 15th and did not have my card at the time to add for my initial payment for my payment plan. I went on the IRS website and my return isnt updated. My payment is due the first of July. Should I add a card on the IRS website and will that take that payment or is there something else I should do? I dont want to default on my agreement. Please help. Thank you! @VictoriaD75 

murphycruz

Hi, and thank you.

Yes, it came back approved with $50 a month every month I. The 15th