Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed with turbotax free service 04/02 in partnership with Lyft. And at the same time provides my checking account information and setup a payment plan with an amt. And monthly date. Came back appr

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

I filed with turbotax free service 04/02 in partnership with Lyft. And at the same time provides my checking account information and setup a payment plan with an amt. And monthly date. Came back appr

Is this a payment plan with the IRS? If it came back approved, expect to see the payments on the dates established, but with possible delays. The IRS is a little behind in processing payments, and we have seen some delays.

More information regarding installment agreements and payment options can be found in the links below:

How can I pay my federal taxes? - Community

IRS Installment Agreements

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Good morning, 

I filed on april 15th and did not have my card at the time to add for my initial payment for my payment plan. I went on the IRS website and my return isnt updated. My payment is due the first of July. Should I add a card on the IRS website and will that take that payment or is there something else I should do? I dont want to default on my agreement. Please help. Thank you! @VictoriaD75 

Hi, and thank you.

Yes, it came back approved with $50 a month every month I. The 15th

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies