I filed no file for my stimulas check no when I tr...

I filed no file for my stimulas check no when I tried to file my tax return its showing I filed

So I've paid turbo tax out of pocket 265 dollars and there telling me I've already filled I had to reach out to another tax place for help and there the one who informed me of the no file thing

So I was wanting to know if turbo tax was going to help me if not at least refund my money

You will have to print your return and file by mail.   In the "FIle" section of TurboTax, change the selection from e-File to "FIle by mail" in order to print the necessary documents.