Tnea

I filed my taxes on 1/11 and still there is nothing done I just want to not file with you this year because I called the IRS and they said my taxes were never submitted

SteamTrain

If you went thru the process at the end and Transmitted your tax return

....then it is sitting on a TTX server waiting for the IRS to take it.

…......so the IRS doesn't know it exists yet.  They won't know until they start processing all tax returns...expected to "start" during the week of 27 January.

…………….the IRS has done some test pulls, and you might get lucky if they do some more, but don't plan on anything happening until sometime during the week of 27 Jan.

___________________________

Never file before 1 Feb...even if the software allows it

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

@Tnea Well---since the IRS will not be accepting returns until January 27, it is not really surprising that they are saying they do not have it yet.   Wait for an email after January 27 that tells you if your return was accepted or rejected.  Please read this----it is from the IRS web site:

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27