tbarnes9000

I filed my taxes before 03/26/19, but the 25% off coupon was not automatically applied to my Turbotax purchase. What can I do to have this cost reimbursed to me?

GabiU

Be on the lookout for an email from me. 

GabiU

Be on the lookout for an email from me. 

mesquitebean

A lot of people are reporting problems with that email and the 25% discount (or in some cases a 50% discount.)  

NOTE:  We're trying to verify that it's an official offer emailed by TurboTax, but it has not been verified yet by the Moderators in this user community forum.  So it's not completely clear yet what all is going on.

In any case, you should phone in and speak to TurboTax Customer Support to report the problem and let them deal with it.

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?