Solved: I filed my income tax return through Turbo Tax but the information from Edward Jones was not transferred to my return. Can I refile with you and get that corrected?

I filed my income tax return through Turbo Tax but the information from Edward Jones was not transferred to my return. Can I refile with you and get that corrected?

I was told it would ask me about transferring information but it didn't.

If you already filed your tax return without your Edward Jones income. Then you need to file an amended return with that income included.

I already know that.  I had asked if you could do an amended return.  I have made an appointment to get my tax return amended and will not use Turbo Tax anymore.