Solved: I filed my income tax return through Turbo Tax but the information from Edward Jones was not transferred to my return. Can I refile with you and get that corrected?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I filed my income tax return through Turbo Tax but the information from Edward Jones was not transferred to my return. Can I refile with you and get that corrected?

I was told it would ask me about transferring information but it didn't.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I filed my income tax return through Turbo Tax but the information from Edward Jones was not transferred to my return. Can I refile with you and get that corrected?

If you already filed your tax return without your Edward Jones income. Then you need to file an amended return with that income included.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

If you already filed your tax return without your Edward Jones income. Then you need to file an amended return with that income included.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I already know that.  I had asked if you could do an amended return.  I have made an appointment to get my tax return amended and will not use Turbo Tax anymore.
v
Privacy Settings