Ask the Experts about the new tax laws! >> Event happening TODAY!
9805mu

I filed my 2019 taxes but it didn’t give the option for direct deposit or check. I’m assuming is because after filing I owed. I did set up for payment arrangement and put my checking account

At this time it is unknown if the IRS will use Direct Debit information they have on hand  for the DD of the stimulus money ... and in your case they may not even process your balance due return until well into July.

WHEN  the IRS portal opens I recommend you update your account info for the stimulus payment ...

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know