I filed my 2019 taxes but I'm not getting a notifi...

I filed my 2019 taxes but I'm not getting a notification on the app saying they have the info needed for my stimulus check like someone I know

It may be that the person you know filed using the nonfiler stimulus registration edition.   If you filed your tax return, then you do not need to do anything else at this time.  For most users who have filed a tax return, we are not providing a notification so there is no reason to be concerned if you do not see one.  

If you are expecting a refund via direct deposit, or you received one in 2018, then you have no additional steps to take.

If you need to make changes to your information, the IRS is expected to open up a portal to allow for changes in the coming days but there is no way, as of yet, to provide updates.  

Please check the links below frequently for updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

Safeguard your information.  Do not click on links in any e-mail or text message sent to you asking for your bank information.  Go directly to IRS or US Treasury websites to provide this information.

I was going to ask the same because I’m getting notifications of the 2nd stimulus delay, yet my family member is not. Neither of us have received our 2nd stimulus but we both are eligible, filed and paid TurboTax with refund. Regardless of this, no one should not be worried about being left out of stimulus fix? Also , what is “nonfiler edition” you mentioned?

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.