Solved: I filed an extension. I found my agi from 2017. how do I file my 2018 taxes now?

I filed an extension. I found my agi from 2017. how do I file my 2018 taxes now?

Can I file my 20118 taxes through your services now that I have my AGI? Your site is telling me I have filed my taxes successfully but I know it is wrong! I didn't owe any money so I don't need anymore deflecting questions! Will you still file my 2018 taxes through Turbo-Tax or not? 

I tried to download the files from your website to mail in but I got forms that weren't filled out. I just need to file my taxes!

You file the same way as if you were filing before April 15. You don't have to do anything special because of having an extension.

If you made a payment with the extension, make sure the payment is included in your tax return, on Schedule 5 line 71. If you filed the extension from within TurboTax, the amount of the payment should have been entered automatically. If not, you have to enter it yourself.