BFikes78

I filed & was accepted March 3rd. I understand the world is flipped upside down but why the delay on my tax return?

It's now April 11th, well over 21 days & I know I have no issues. It doesn't even show the bar on where's my refund that shows status.
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you get a submitted email?  how about an acceptnce email.

if you didn't get a submitted email, you never click of the transmit button or mistakenly slected you'll mail in your return

if yo got the submitted email, did you get an acceptance or rejection email.  accepted is good.  rejected means there was an error and the iRS still does not have your return.  if you post the rejct nessage (assuming rejected) we may be able to help you efile

if you got accepted,   and nothing is showing up in refund status, contact the IRS 800-829-1040

First choose your language.
Then 2
Then 1
Then 3
Then 2
You should then be transferred to an agent, but there is likely to be a long wait.