I filed 2017 with turbo tax (downloaded version) but the website doesn't show that I filed with turbo tax. How do I upload it?

The online account will not show anything you did in desktop software since the 2 products don't "sync."

Are you using Online TurboTax for your 2018 return?   If so, are you wanting to upload the *.tax2017 data file to transfer the 2017 info into your 2018 online return?   We can tell you how to do that.  That does not store the data file in your online account; it just transfers the 2017 data into the 2018 return.

Yes that would be great!

Have you already chosen an edition and started the 2018 return?

Yes premier

Here's how to transfer a *.tax2017 data file from your computer into a 2018 online TurboTax return.

• Open your return if not already open ("take me to my return.")
  • In the left menu column click on TAX TOOLS, then TOOLS.
  • In the Tools window, choose "Transfer last year's TurboTax return from your computer."
  • And follow the prompts.