Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I entered our joint AGI from line 37 for last years AGI. It's rejected, needing my wife's AGI. She had a schedule C. If her AGI is not included in 37, where do I look?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I entered our joint AGI from line 37 for last years AGI. It's rejected, needing my wife's AGI. She had a schedule C. If her AGI is not included in 37, where do I look?

If you filed a Joint return last year, there will be only one AGI to report.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If you filed a Joint return last year, there will be only one AGI to report.

Thank you! I think I just missed the step when I had to update the AGI for both of us. I'd inadvertently provided the 2015 AGI to e-file, so it was rejected. Then when I updated with the 2016 AGI, I apparently didn't update hers as well. I tried it with just changing hers to what I indicated mine was and it was accepted by the IRS. User error was all.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies