Ask the Experts about self-employment >> Event happening NOW!
jakes09flstf

I entered all the info for my NJ taxes and I owe money. Im not able to efile.....says forms not available at this time. What forms am I waiting for?

Many forms and schedules are not yet ready.  When the IRS/state has finalized the forms you need then you will be able to file.  Click Review to see what you have to wait for.  The IRS is not accepting returns until January 27, so there is no hurry to file now.  Filing now would not result in an early refund.

dougdickinson

Its February 23rd, and I am still waiting on forms to be available to complete my 2020 taxes. THe IRS released the forms by now. Why so far behind?

TerukoL

What form do you need to complete to finalize your return? 

Please click When will my forms be ready? to learn more.