I entered a 1099-Misc income in wrong area. Harry is not self employed. It should just go under 1099- Misc income. Please help me correct this.

What you're going to need to do is delete the form where you currently have it. Follow these instruction to delete a form:

It is best to delete the 1099-MISC from that forms Summary screen. Here is how: Simply search for the form number (1099-MISC) in the search box and then click the "Jump-to" link in the search results to get to the Summary screen.

Or you can:

1. Select My Account
  2. Select Tools
  3. Select Delete a form
  4. Find 1099-MISC and select delete
Then when you get to the right section to input the 1099-MISC, you can input it there.