June 6, 2019 4:25 AM
Please follow the steps below to delete your W-2 Form in TurboTax Online:
- Sign into your TurboTax Online account
- Go to Federal Taxes, then Wages and Income
- Then under the Wages and Income section you will see the W-2 listed.
- Next Click the button that says Edit/Add.
- Then you will see a trash can icon next to the W-2 information that you wish to delete.
Please follow the steps below to delete Forms in TurboTax Online:
- Sign into your Online account.
- Continue past the orange button that says "Take me to my return".
- Then go to My Account at the top of the page then Tools.
- Scroll down to "Delete a Form".
- Next look for a Form in the list and select Delete.
- Then confirm the deletion.