Solved: I enter my work expenses with description and amount but it continues to ask me the same thing-what's up?

I enter my work expenses with description and amount but it continues to ask me the same thing-what's up?

Try going to: 

• FEDERAL TAXES
  • DEDUCTIONS & CREDITS (I'll choose what I work on)
  •  Scroll down topic list to Employment Expenses
  • Click 'Start' or 'Update' next to 'Job Related Expenses'

Go completely thru the section.. it asks about many types of job-related expenses (related to your W-2 income).  

When you reach the 'Job Related Expenses Summary' be sure to click DONE (see screenshot below). 

Try going to: 

• FEDERAL TAXES

Go to the boxes you filled out, then scroll down.  You will find a partially filled-in description or amount.  Complete the entry or delete it.  It's hidden, that's why it's so confusing.  And the fact that turbotax highlights the first line, which is already filled-out makes it more confusing.