klaichy

I elected in Turbo Tax to have my checking account debited to pay my taxes. I even selected the date in April. When I printed my return, Turbo Tax made 4 vouchers. Why?

I believe that Turbo Tax made an error but cannot call or verify how my tax payment is to be made.

Look closer at those vouchers.  Do they have "ES" on them?  Those are for paying quarterly estimated tax for 2018.  You can pay quarterly if you want to, to avoid a big tax bill next year, or to avoid getting an underpayment penalty.

They are optional to pay.  They are not for your current tax due.