turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Mum2me3

I efiled my return this morning 1/28/19. Tonight I received an email that it was rejected with code REJ002 and no explanation to fix it. Has anyone else experienced this?

2 Replies
sperez

I efiled my return this morning 1/28/19. Tonight I received an email that it was rejected with code REJ002 and no explanation to fix it. Has anyone else experienced this?

I received the same email, it just tells me to click a link to "fix my return" once I do, it doesn't tell me to change anything....? but it says TurboTax will help walk through it... I'm not sure why it was rejected. I read on other posts that it's an internal error through TurboTax and they're just kicking back people's returns... not the IRS
Mum2me3

I just refiled my federal return Self Employted TT online, and got the message that the IRS accepted it.  I just waited a day before I refiled so now I wait.
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing

Related Content

Manage cookies