Mum2me3

I efiled my return this morning 1/28/19. Tonight I received an email that it was rejected with code REJ002 and no explanation to fix it. Has anyone else experienced this?

sperez

I received the same email, it just tells me to click a link to "fix my return" once I do, it doesn't tell me to change anything....? but it says TurboTax will help walk through it... I'm not sure why it was rejected. I read on other posts that it's an internal error through TurboTax and they're just kicking back people's returns... not the IRS
Mum2me3

I just refiled my federal return Self Employted TT online, and got the message that the IRS accepted it.  I just waited a day before I refiled so now I wait.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing