I earned income in several states. I am getting a ...

greg36

I earned income in several states. I am getting a $7.00 refund from Georgia and it doesn't seem worth it to pay $50.00 to file the return. What are my options?

Depends ... if you are not required to file the GA return then you can just not file it ... delete the unwanted return in the STATE tab.

If you are required to file it then you can use any means you choose to file it ... 

https://dor.georgia.gov/individual-taxes/file-my-return-instructions-forms

You are required to file a Georgia income tax return if any of the following apply: ... You have income subject to Georgia income tax but not subject to federal income tax. Your income exceeds Georgia's standard deduction and personal exemptions.

Filing Requirements | Georgia Department of Revenue