Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

manojhs

I dunno why my state returns are missing. Pathetic non-existent support. When u need money ur agents r standing in line but not to follow through services!

turbotax is a terrible product, why should i check with the state when i paid you guys? You make it impossible to reach you and only beef up support during tax season. Your organization has no values, just blood sucking greed.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I dunno why my state returns are missing. Pathetic non-existent support. When u need money ur agents r standing in line but not to follow through services!

Starting off by insulting those whose help you need is usually a poor approach.   We do know working on tax returns can be frustrating.   Those of us who are answering questions in this forum are volunteers.

We cannot tell from your post whether you are trying to find a copy of a past state tax return, or if you are annoyed that the 2023 state software is not yet available---for most states that will occur in January.   Or is it something else pertaining to a state return that you have not explained?   We cannot help unless we understand the problem.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
SusanY1
Expert Alumni

If you have not yet received your state tax refund, only the state can provide you with an update on its status.  The IRS and state tax authorities do not provide TurboTax with any information about the status of a return after it is accepted.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

If this is about your state refund  (not your return)   then TurboTax receives no information from the state after you file your return.   The state does not--ever--share information with TurboTax after you file.  You have to track it yourself.

Make sure your state return was accepted:  https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

To track your state refund:    

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/help/how-do-i-contact-my-state-department-of-revenue/0...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies