I don't remember my password and when I have the verification code sent to my email I get it and enter it and then it just takes me back to try and enter in my password

See if you can use this Account Recovery tool to reset your password and gain access.  I'll also include an alternate method at the end of this posting.   The tool could even find multiple accounts.

You can have up to 5 accounts that use the same email address for notification purposes.  A User ID may be an email address, but it doesn't have to be.  It might be only part of an email address, or it can be anything at all.

To get a list of your User IDs and recover account access/reset password, etc, you can use the tool at the link below.  Try using your phone number first.   After that, if necessary, then run the tool on your email address(es) you can access.

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If still no luck after running that on your phone number and email address(es) that you can access,  here's another method.
Go back to the tool again, but this time leave the data field blank, and choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

I had tried all those steps even entering in my ssn and such but the questions those times afterwards didn't relate to me at all till this final time trying but tyvm

You don't enter the SSN into the Account Recovery tool.   You use the "Try Something Else" link and let it prompt you when to enter the SSN.  Maybe that's what you already did.   So are you back into your account?

yeah I got into it

Good news.  Good luck.