cdavies76

I don’t know why my federal was rejected? So I can not fix it. Also I am trying to add my ASU 1098T but it will not let me the info is wrong

LinaJ2020

Did you receive an email from TurboTax about the reject? What is the reject code?

If you didn't get an email, click here for instructions on how to fix a rejected tax return:

To add your 1098-T, through the fix a reject process ( read the above blue link), after you return to your account, here are the steps:

• Sign in to your TurboTax account and select Pick up where you left off
  • At the right upper corner, in the search box, type in "1098t" and Enter
  • Select Jump to 1098t
  • Follow prompts
navypolicewife00

Ours was too today and is stating due to the 1098T . TurboTax is saying they made the correction and will have an update 2/1/2020. Says on 2/1 to rerun through our federal review and then resubmit after that date.