You can use the tips and tools below to find out what your AGI is.
You should not need plus to get your AGI,
If the account that you are using this year is the same as last years you can get your AGI by following these steps.
- Log into your TurboTax account
- Click on My TurboTax
- My TaxTimeline
- At the bottom of the screen, click on Looking for Prior Year Return
- Click on 2015
- There should be an AGI option there
If there is no 2015 option, that could mean that you used a different account to file your last years taxes.
Your AGI will be located on your form 1040 on lines:
- Line 4 if you filed a Form 1040EZ
- Line 21 if you filed a Form 1040A
- Line 37 if you filed a Form 1040
You can always get a Tax Transcript from the IRS. Here is the link to that page in their website. https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript