Solved: I do not want to file after registering

adotr

I do not want to file after registering

I rather registar some where else

BennyG

I do not want to file after registering

You can choose to not file after registering. Registering your TurboTax software ensures we can contact you in the unlikely event of a program issue that affects your taxes, for example a calculation error but it's not a commitment to file.

When you register, you can specify your contact preferences at the bottom of the registration screen. We respect your privacy, and the info you provide is only used to register your software. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information with anyone outside of Intuit for their marketing use. See our privacy policy.

BennyG

I do not want to file after registering