I do not want deluxe and why am I being charges a processing fee and a turbo tax fee?

If you start to enter information in the Deluxe account, you will be charged Deluxe fees.  If you want to downgrade to a lower version of the product and have not filed, you can simply use the "clear and start over" feature in the program.  Please note that by doing so, it erases the current entries if there are any, but will keep the previous information from last year including your personal info, the income categories and the different schedules you have filed.  Follow the prompts and program will revisit those areas for clarification and assist you to select the appropriate version for your new tax return.  

1. Sign into your account, select Take me to my return

2.  To your left, select Tools, click on the drop-down menu

3. Select Clear and Start Over

If you have filed, you cannot change the version.