Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kerri7914

I do not see an option to use deluxe, the only option it is giving me is premier and i do not want to use that.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
MarkB

I do not see an option to use deluxe, the only option it is giving me is premier and i do not want to use that.

Do you have 1 of these things that might have TurboTax take you to Premier version:

•Covers stocks, bonds, ESPPs and other investment income (Schedule D)
•Automatically imports investment income including cost basis (Schedule D)
•Covers rental property income and tax deductions (Schedule E)
kerri7914

no i don't. i haven't even put any info in yet either, it's the only option available for me to click to get started. thanks
MarkB

Did you try the start over instructions?  Do you qualify the Freedom Edition?
MarkB

You can start over your return again by following these instructions which will take you to free version where TurboTax will take you to version that is most appropriate by the information you put in:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5679902

Here is an alternative solution to go to a free version called Freedom Edition, and here are the rules and how to do start this version:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301359

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies