D-Edg-93

I did not receive a 1099-DIV because my dividends were less than $10, do I still need to report this income?

How can I report it on Turbo Tax without a 1099-DIV?

ToddL

Strictly speaking, you are required to report all of your income on your tax return, even if the amount is immaterial.

You can still enter this income in the 1099-DIV interview, just as if you received a 1099-DIV.

ToddL

myhamstersdead87

How do you report the income though? do you enter it under qualified dividends or total ordinary dividends or both?
myhamstersdead87

myhamstersdead87

chauhangs

Same Question how shall I fill it manually ?
c14davis

We need answers
fanfare

you enter it as ordinary dividends, if it is a stock dividend, then it is up to you to state if it is a qualified dividend or not.