I did not file taxes last year so I do not hav an ...

userwildflowervip

I did not file taxes last year so I do not hav an agi to enter for 2019. What do I do because it wont let me e file without it?

Can I use my agi from 2018 since I dont have an agi from 2019?
mesquitebean

@userwildflowervip   asked: "I did not file taxes last year so I do not hav an agi to enter for 2019. What do I do because it wont let me e file without it?  Can I use my agi from 2018 since I dont have an agi from 2019? "

No, you do NOT use the 2018 AGI.

If you didn't file a 2019 return, then you have no 2019 AGI, so you use an AGI of 0 (zero) when verifying your return when efiling.

NDitty

I entered zero for my 2019 AGI because I did not file in 2019 and I was rejected twice with the same error for incorrect AGI. What now?

@NDitty wrote:

You will have to print and mail the 2020 tax return.  See this TurboTax support FAQ for how to print a tax return for mailing - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...