Solved: I’d like to amen returns

I’d like to amen returns

I’d like to add income

I’d like to amen returns

You will have to wait.  Once you e-file a return, you cannot get it back or make any changes to it.  You will have to wait until your return gets accepted or rejected to make any changes.  Do not make any changes to your e-filed return, it will not go through.  The IRS is not accepting returns until Feb. 12th, you will have to wait until then to see if your return is accepted or rejected.

If rejected, you can enter or change your information, then re-e-file.

If accepted, you would have to amend your return to make changes or add information.

I’d like to amen returns

I’d like to amen returns

What date will they except an amendment?

I’d like to amen returns

@EmmaJewel16  The amendment form in TurboTax will not be available until 3/25/21.