turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

cbaw88

When can we start filing taxes for tax year 2018 (filed in 2019)

Talked to a lady at the irs she said some ppl with the path msg will start getting their money around 2/15

@cbaw88 how long did you have to hold to talk to someone.
cbaw88

It wasn’t long it was very fast

That's awesome thanks for posting. I was trying to figure it out twhat the IRS considered Mid Feb. Last yr I think refunds started releasing on a Thursday. I sure hope so anyway!!
cbaw88

Your welcome and yes last year they did start on a Thursday but hopefully we will all see our money next week  

I second that hopefully something happens soon
ginasroka

Filed & Accepted 1/31. Stuck on one bar. NO EIC and NO ACTC. Super annoying. Last year filed 1/31 and got my refund 2/8. This year seems to be slow.

Same here. Filed and accepted 1/31 no ACTC no EIC and stuck on one bar. I looked at last year and I filed and got my refund on 2/8. I’m not sure what is going on this year.  The waiting game on when your getting YOUR own money back stresses me out.
washr19

I filed on the 24th and I have the path act. I filed my daughters on the 30th and she gets her refund on Tuesday. What I don't understand is if I claim the same job and child as last year why do we have to wait. Just wondering because I hate this waiting game.

Have PATH message. Filed 1/27 accepted the 28th. Have claimed EIC.... Last yr got them on 2/22 ,but filed earlier this year then last. So hoping for earlier return, mama got bills that need paid.
flodrod12

I claimed EIC and my status bar has disappeared and i never got the PATH message. I filed before JAN 28th. What does this mean

@flodrod12 I read on some sites that since it is so close to the 15th some people are saying they may not update to the PATH message. I also saw where a lot of people are not getting the PATH message and their bars disappeared so I think it is normal. This year I really can't say what normal is it seems so different. I hope this helps.

My bar disappeared the beginning of this month. On the left side, my refund amount wasn’t showing...just the tax year up until a couple of days ago. No PATH message, just the generic refund is being processed...date will be given when available message. Received my refund on the 22nd last year. Hoping for the same this year.

I had one bar a few days ago now it says information not found like I’m entering the wrong information

Anyone else going through this I’m very nervous about my refund
Manage cookies