I chose to pay for my return with a bank account. ...

I chose to pay for my return with a bank account. That is acceptable, but my question concerns the date I chose. I chose today 02/20/2021. Will it process tonight?

You had until 4/15 to make the payment so if you were not ready today then you should not have chosen 2/20  ....   it may not happen tonight but it will in a couple of days so expect it to happen.  .  

Thank you so much! I was ready. I wanted it to go through tonight. I want to be done with taxes and my concern was that because I chose today's date it wouldn't process at all and I'd need to choose a later date.