turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

narbage

I checked my statis. Says one more step. Don't no what or where to search for this. Am I done or not

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
DeanM15
Expert Alumni

I checked my statis. Says one more step. Don't no what or where to search for this. Am I done or not

You need to continue until you e-file, or print and mail, your tax return. 

If you are finished entering data, I would go back into the return and go to the Review section. Correct any errors you find in Review. The continue on to the File section, There are three sections in the File section, the first one to pay TurboTax 9if required), the second on how to handle your refund or balance due and the third one to e-file or print the return. At the end of the third section, the file page has a large orange button. Once you click the button the return is e-filed and the program will tell you so. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I spent 5 hours on the "one more step" page last night. My card was charged and deposit information saved. Number three doesn't have an orange button, it has a green box "start". Clicking that sends me to "Now, let's get you set up for plus benefits". Clicking that button brings me back to the "one more step" page. Around and around, only those two pages.
I've tried every link above or below, reviewed my forms. I can't get past these two screens.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies